We are part of a European group.
APCOA PARKING Belgium is a subsidiary of the APCOA PARKING Group. Anno 2019, the APCOA Group manages more than 1.4 million parking spaces in 13 European countries at approximately 8,500 locations.
With an annual sales of around 150 million tickets, both on-street and off-street and 4,900 full-time employees, the APCOA Group is by far the European market leader. The Belgian branch of APCOA was founded in 1988.
Our experience is your solution.
With more than 40 years of experience in the parking management industry, we know like no other that every investor wants to get the maximum return from his parking lot.
Every project is unique and requires an individual, flexible and not least creative approach.
Management of parking spaces on the street:
- Control of paying parking and blue zone in large cities such as Leuven, Tienen and Vilvoorde
- Also in smaller, but at least equally important cities and / or municipalities such as Lokeren, Merelbeke, Leopoldsburg, ...
For a complete overview of on-street locations click here.
Management and maintenance of (underground) car parks in various sectors:
- Hospital: UZ Brussel, Heilig Hart Tienen and Medical center Aarschot
- Shopping: Den Tir
- Public: Parkings Sint-Jansplein and 't Zuid in Antwerp, Mortsel Stadsplein, Vilvoorde Grote Markt, Jette Spiegel/Miroir
- Bicycle: Fietspunt Ghent-Sint-Pieters (NMBS)
The above list is of course not exhaustive. For a complete overview of our car parks click here.
APCOA PARKING Belgium distinguishes itself by offering both public services in street parking and public and / or private services in car park parking. Monitoring our harmony between both assignements is our core task.
We are also strongly committed to innovation and the further digitization of the parking chain.
We go along with the latest developments in the market, expand our services and play our part in the modal shift and the Mobility-as-a-Service story.
- Parking services
- Parking Enforcement
- Commercial Services
- Bike Services