Oudenaarde | paid & blue zone
Below you can find all the information about the blue parking zone in Oudenaarde.
General info | Oudenaarde paid & blue zone
From Monday-Saturday, except Sundays, public holidays & 11th of July: 08:30 AM - 12:30 AM and 02:00 PM - 06:30 PM.
- Free ticket for 15 minutes of parking time
- For the first 30 minutes you pay €0,50
- Afterwards you pay €1/hour
- The maximum parking time in full paid zone is 2 hours
From Monday-Saturday, except Sundays, public holidays & 11th of July: 09:00 AM - 06:00 PM.
- Parking disc obligatory
- Maximum 2 hours of parking time
SHOP & GO
There are 15 Shop&Go parking spaces at the Market square, which kan be recognized by the signs.
These parking spaces can be used every day from 10:00 AM to 12:30 AM and from 02:00 PM to 06:30 PM, except on Thursday mornings, when they are reserved for the weekly market.
- You can park for free for a maximum of 30 minutes
- On Saturdays, you can use them continuously for half an hour from 10:00 AM to 06:30 PM
- On Sundays and public holidays, you can park here for unlimited time
- You do not have to take a parking ticket, nor pay via SMS op app.
Rates under subject of change.
Street map | Oudenaarde paid & blue zone
- Motorbikes may be parked on pavements and within built-up areas on the raised verges, provided they do not obstruct or make traffic unsafe for other road users.
- Motorbikes are not covered by blue zone regulations. In a blue zone, they may therefore park without restriction without a parking disc.
- In the paid zone, however, motorcyclists are subject to paying a parking ticket. Even if they park there on footpaths (provided they do not obstruct road users). They must put or hang the ticket somewhere in a highly visible place. One possible solution is to slip the ticket into a sturdy, transparent sleeve.
- When more than one motorbike is parked within a demarcated parking space meant for one car, only one payment must be made for that parking space.
The parking meter is the easiest method to pay for your parking sessions. The following payments methods are usable:
Quickly pay for your parking session using the 4411 application*.
- Choose your city
- Choose the zone
- Enter your license plate
- Start your session
*We recommend that you create an account in advance and link your license plate.
Finally, you can also pay for your parking session by sending a text message to the 4411 service.
How to start a parking session?
- Enter zone number (you can find this on the machine)
- Enter number plate
- Send to 4411
How to stop a parking session?
- Send Q to 4411
- You will receive a confirmation that your parking action has stopped.
You will receive a confirmation that your parking action has stopped.
Contact | Oudenaarde paid & blue zone
- APCOA PARKING Belgium nv
- Terbekehofdreef 64
- 2610 Wilrijk
- Tel. 03/216 70 18 | monday till friday 09:00 AM - 12:30 PM