Leuven | paid & blue zone
Below you can find all the information about the paid and blue zone in Leuven.
General info | Leuven paid & blue zone
In some zones close by the city center you have to buy a ticket at the payment terminal.
- Free 15 minutes ticket by pressing the green button on the payment terminal
- Afterwards you pay €2/hour
- From Monday till Saturday, from 09.00 AM - 21.00 PM (excluding sundays, public holidays and the 11th of July)
- Maximum 2 or 4 hours depending on the zone (see the payment terminal)
A fine of €25 must be paid if the parking ticket is not clearly visible on the dashboard.
The inner city and some zones around the city are blue parking zones.
- Parking disc obligatory
- From Monday till Saturday, from 09.00 AM - 18.00 PM (excluding sundays and public holidays)
- Maximum 2 hours
Payment methods: coins, SMS (4411).
Rates subject to change.
Street map | Leuven paid & blue zone
The parking meter is the easiest method to pay for your parking sessions. The following payments methods are usable:
Quickly pay for your parking session using the 4411 application*.
- Choose your city
- Choose the zone
- Enter your license plate
- Start your session
*We recommend that you create an account in advance and link your license plate.
Finally, you can also pay for your parking session by sending a text message to the 4411 service.
How to start a parking session?
- Enter zone number (you can find this on the machine)
- Enter number plate
- Send to 4411
How to stop a parking session?
- Send Q to 4411
- You will receive a confirmation that your parking action has stopped.
You will receive a confirmation that your parking action has stopped.
Contact | Leuven paid & blue zone
- APCOA PARKING Belgium nv
- Terbekehofdreef 64
- 2610 Wilrijk
- 03/233 94 23 | monday till friday 09:00 AM - 12:30 PM