Leuven | paid & blue zone
Below you can find all the information about the paid and blue zone in Leuven.
General info | Leuven paid & blue zone
In some zones close by the city center you have to buy a ticket at the payment terminal.
- Free 15 minutes ticket by pressing the green button on the payment terminal
- Afterwards you pay €2/hour
- From Monday till Saturday, from 09.00 AM - 21.00 PM (excluding sundays, public holidays and the 11th of July)
- Maximum 2 or 4 hours depending on the zone (see the payment terminal)
A fine of €22,50 must be paid if the parking ticket is not clearly visible on the dashboard.
The inner city and some zones around the city are blue parking zones.
- Parking disc obligatory
- From Monday till Saturday, from 09.00 AM - 18.00 PM (excluding sundays and public holidays)
- Maximum 2 hours
Payment methods: coins, SMS (4411).
Rates subject to change.
Street map | Leuven paid & blue zone
Contact | Leuven paid & blue zone
- APCOA PARKING Belgium nv
- Terbekehofdreef 64
- 2610 Wilrijk
- 03/233 94 23